Friday, December 12, 2008

DE INDIAN GOVTs -ander ki baath

My take on how decisions r made in indian govt. Itz prbbly my 1st fictnl wrk. Hope 2 get some commetz abt my wrk.Dis is episode 1. derez more 2 follow

Manmohan Singh(MS) :

Sonia ji kya karien. Bahut badhi musibath aa gayi. Log hamare piche padien hain. Kuch karna hoga.

Sonia Gandhi(SG)

:

Stay calm MS ji. I ll take care of de situation. U please maintain ur composure and don't give any inflammatory statements in de press.

MS:datz k SG ji. I have got used to it all these years. But the problem now is we need to answer the public now. The public mood is hostile and if we don't take swift action den de situation may go out of control.

SG:

Phew. U bureaucrats r so apprehensive about the public. Cmon MS ji grow up. U r a politician now. U r de head of the UPA govt. We have our leaders in every nook and corner of the country. They have the caliber to mould the public mood as per our will .

MS:

Really!!! Datz gr8. Howz dat possible SG ji? I am really curious.

SG:

Datz something very very intricate . Itz Indian politics not economics. U stick 2 ur economics while I look into politics.

MS:

SG ji if u don't mind can I ask u a question. This is something I have long been wanting to ask.


 

SG:

Go ahead MS ji. Y u so hesitant. Atleast we need to be transparent if not our govt.

MS:

K . I have been bamboozled by the rapid rise of urs in Indian politics. And not only that u have taken up de mantle of a age old party. I know the aura of Gandhis. But how did u manage to straight away take over and manage Indian politics. Coz unlike ur predecessors of Gandhi clan who had a decent enough exposure to daily chores of Indian politics. But u as far as I know never was intrstd in politics when ur mother in law and ur husband were at the helm.

SG:

Hehe. Nice 1 MS ji. Datz something I am sure is dere evry1s mind. But u r de first person to get dat out of ur mind. Hmmm k. 1st u need 2 understand this MS ji. U were r8 when u said I had no intrst in politics at dat time. Even aftr my husband's death , I neva wantd to enter into this.

But in the late 90s I got a sudden urge to follow de footsteps and get my family bak into limelight. Ofcourse initial impetus was given by u congressmen. I would like to disclose this to u and now 1 more thing. Dis needs to be very confidential. U r neva gng to let this out to ny1.


 

MS:

Sure Sonia ji.

SG:

K de thing is even now I run it not on my own.

Weneva a prblm arises I fall back on my core group dat includes u,pranab,arjun and other stalwarts of congress. I give some touch ups and put that in2 action. Datz de simplicity in execution.

No comments: