Sunday, November 8, 2009

THE SUNDAY THOUGHTS

Its been two days since I have seen the sun. There’s been a constant drizzle that’s been knocking my mood off. With three days to go for my end sems to kick off, here I am with nothing else to do but blogging.

Here are a few thoughts of mine that I want to share with u people out there.

I happened to go to a one year old’s birthday party. The joy and happiness that was there over there still lingers on. First birthday is always a special occasion for a child’s parents and family members. I am glad that I got an opportunity to share the joy.I wish there was a flashback option in life to go back and relive all the wonderful moments.

Moving on, this is with regards to the mad football maniacs. I don’t understand the point behind supporting clubs/teams which they can no way connect with in their lives. Being a cricket Fan is a different thing as it is very much part of our life in India and we have people hailing from our places representing the team. But in football you have people from unknown countries playing it out endlessly year after year all for nothing. The intense fan rivalry that is prevalent just irks me. I have no qualms with international football, but club football is something that I hate.

Last but not the least, I came across this startling fact that google keeps tab of all our online activities of not just 1 day or month but 4 long years!! This is a blatant invasion of our privacy and can prove to be serious security threat in case of internet banking and other online transactions. Here are some more details about it. Google has this feature called dashboard where it keeps track of recent visited sites, downloads, mails etc. This it claims it does to show the users relevant advertisements. But it can be misused if it gets into the wrong hands. This is something google must stop.


2 comments:

Rahul said...

First and foremost.......Only Bharath the Einstein can afford to write a blog(that too well drafted and almost perfect) within touching distance from his exams...and secondly..Bharath..sue Google.... :)

Aditya said...

Haha,...all b'days are memorable man..jus tat u keep learnin new things each n every year, and well may b u can reflect on tat day wat u hav learnt frm in ur experiences in d year tat passed by...of course 1st b'day is imp, all our things in life really start frm there...i still feel happy, tat my naming ceremony was done on my first birthday...

i jus donno y so many ppl r crazy abt football...oly thing i like in it is being a goalie..i was in 4th std. in d house matches in ma school(haha, quite surprising)

and google need2 do tat man...its ok as long as it is in safe hands...

i must complement u though,its quite well drafted considering tat u hav written it jus 3 days prior 2 end sems...way 2 go man.